Ok kiddos.. so after many requests and FINALLY being able to get my wireless up and running- here are the infamous one year pics of baby girl.. I must say, the photographer got some great shots despite baby girls temper-tantrums over TWO (yes, TWO) sessions.
My personal FAVORITE!!! HEHEHEHHEHEE!!!!






So lets see, what else is going on in our house??? Ah yes.. the temper-tantrums.. now.. I thought those didn't start until later, but BOY was I wrong!!! When my lovely little one doesn't get her way, she THROWS herself down (face-first!), and just screams... so.much.fun. Sometimes I just have to laugh.. because seriously- lets face it folks.. that's just comedy. Does that make me a bad parent???? :PIt's getting hot here in OK (for those non-okies out there), and they are forecasting it to be a SUPER HOT summer.. yeay for me. Can't WAIT to get bigger.. and sweatier.. sounds like so much fun.. I decided it was too hot to have baby girl play outside in the sun, so we have been waiting until the sun sets a bit and putting out the baby splash pool. She absolutely LOVES that thing- I hestitated pulling it out, because I didn't have a maternity swimsuit... I actually originally bought one, it looked pretty cute on the hanger and on the lovely pregnant gal modeling it in the advertisement.. HOWEVER. I put it on and just looked like a giant black beach ball... with ruffles.. not a pretty site folks. So anywho, I took the swimsuit BACK to the store and decided to forego the swimsuit this year. Fastforward to this week, when baby girl wanted to get in the splash pool, and momma has nothing to put on.. but a bikini from pre-baby. That's right folks. I squeezed this squishy- big-boob-ed body into a bikini.... it was a sight no man should EVER have to behold.. but hey.. at least I didn't have to fork over $60 for it... and I think Ashlyn is too young to be traumatized.. poor girl. Good thing Chris wasn't home.. because if he would have been, I don't think there would ever be any more Smedstad babies :) HA!
Anywho, I hope you enjoyed the pics, more to come soon!! Promise!





4 comments:
OMG! Those pics are so cute, and nope, they start now, just get worse starting on the terrible twos. :) and that swimsuit story is the funniest thing I've ever heard.
Seriously I am laughing out loud, you are so funny, we need to hang out more often because you are hilarious!!!! I love, love, love, the pics of baby girlm who took them, amazing.
She is so beautiful! I love the booty shot with baby legs. so stinkin cute!!!! I can't wait to meet baby #2. miss you...kbs
Somehow miss this post, probably because I'm a slacker when it comes to blogging. She is sooo beautiful! Looks like a baby model! I love reading your blog when I get the chance, you crack me up.
Post a Comment