But then I find THIS:
Seriously.. how can you put THIS back to bed????
So.. I am a wimp.. I can't put that back to sleep!!!!! Too much cuteness!!!
So my motto for morning wakings is to simply avert my eyes.. do not look directly at her.. DO NOT ENGAGE!! REPEAT- DO NOT ENGAGE!!!!! I feel like I am on a military mission..like I should be waiting in the wings with camo pants and face paint, armed with pacifiers, diapers and baby orajel.. THIS IS WAR!!!
In other "wakeful" news on the girl.. we have some new toys. I figured we were getting bored with the same old ones.. so with the shipment of baby-proofing paraphernalia, I threw in some stuff she might enjoy: (OH!! and by the way!! We are sitting up now!!!! :)
We also purchased a new bathtub.. the infant tub was getting a little snug, and by the time she was done with bath-time, there was little to no water left in it anyway (it's usually all over me.. or on the floor.. depending on which way she is kicking.. :) So we purchased a handy dandy inflatable tub... nice and cushy at home.. perfect for travel:
Tune in next time for "Lunchtime Trials".. this week we will be trying sweet peas, apples, pears and carrots.. yuuuuummmmmm.......





3 comments:
she is so cute! I love reading your comments. I MISS YOU!
So sorry for your lack of sleep. I remember those blurry days of not sleeping much, but all I really have to say is ENJOY IT!!!! She is so precious!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Post a Comment