But more on Minnesota later....
We have been busy over the past couple of weeks.. we moved Ashlyn from the bassinett in our room at night to her crib (in her own room).. it has taken some getting used to.. but we are managing. She started rolling over (both ways), so now she is like a little weeble-wobble rolling all over the floor- she also tends to do this in her crib. We received our 4 month vaccinations- lots of fun there!!! We also started solid foods.. check it out:
Theeenn, a little disappointment: "Tastes like glue"
I then figured out I would't wanna eat that crap either, so I began making her homemade baby food, and on Monday, we began sweet potatoes...
Ahhh.. hum.. what else did we do?? Ah yes, we tried out several new professions-never too early to get them going in the right direction..
The Librarian:
We thought this one was going to be a "go".. but the photographer was tired of being spit up on.
Maybe we will try the Army next week:
Anywho, gotta go- need sleep!!! Updates on MN coming soon!!!





1 comment:
very cute...I like the model picture with her "A" shirt. miss you!
Post a Comment