Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"And these are the days of our lives...."

Hi to all!!!!
Things are pretty normal around here- with exceptions, of course!
I decided that Ashlyn needed to support Daddy's team (the Vikings), so we had a hat made just for the lil munchkin!!!!
Ain't she cute???
As the newest fan of Viking football, she did watch the game:
The "Before"
The "During"- notice the slightly smarmy face on Daddy...
The Aftermath- the Vikings lost (can you tell???)

It is amazing all of the new things babies learn everyday, take this example:

She already takes an active interest in showbiz: "What cho talkin' bout Willis???"


She really grabbed on to that one....


Again..................and again...

In other news.. I had a little "whoopsie"...


Yes.. this IS part of my car.. on the garage floor...

This is where it was "supposed" to be

So, "allegedly", I ran into the side of the garage. NO- I was NOT jamming out to my "booty" music- I was listening to Carrie Underwood (thank you very much!). Seriously, I really do NOT know how this happened.. I just heard this squeaking, crunching sound, I looked into my mirror, and it was like slow motion "oooooooooooo-nnnnnoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!".. allegedly... I'm just sayin'.

4 comments:

The Wehr's said...

Ashlynn, you look just like your mommy when you do that!! That is the funniest face ever. Too cute!!

Lucas said...

The hat is TOOO CUTE! I <3 it so much, & your right Crystal, she does look like Holly when she does that. Holly, Holly, Holly, How can you not know what happened to your Car??????????? I laughed loudly at the whole booty music thing, you're going to have to explain to me what that is one day. XDDDDDDDDDDD

J.K.j said...

so funny and i don't know if Ashlyn can get any cuter than the puckered lips. miss you...I wish I could come to OK before december, but it isn't going to happen because of the c-section. we need to coordinate some holiday plans...kbs

Randles said...

Ashlyn is soo cute! I love that she hams up for the camera so much...I might know where she gets that!! Happy Halloween!