Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

WOW! Are we behind or WHAT???

Howdy folks!!! Well, we have been busy (isn't everyone??), and well, plain lazy about posting. Sorry bout that. But.. I will attempt to make up for it in the next few days!

First up is Thanksgiving. Ahhh, yes.. that yummy day where it's OK to unbutton the pants and sit in front of the tube all day watching football (at least that is what I have been told). We did the traditional turkey dinner at our house with family.. here are some pics for you!

Appetizers to start..yummmmm


My brother going in for the goods...

The "adult" table.. notice that I am not there... :P

Relegated to the kiddie table.. this is where all the fun is anyway.

Baby Girl getting her first taste of TURKEY!!!

And then.... the aftermath:

The tryptophan-induced coma.....

No comments: