This is her.. "Get outta my way woman!! I am on a mission!!!" face.. LOVES IT!
So I figured we could both share in her mission...
We got to hang out with Grady Boy for a day.. they really had fun together!!! I love that she has a little friend she can roll around with..
They played, shared toys.. kicked each other.. puffer shared, etc.
see??? Sharing.. ain't it cute?
Ashlyn also shares with Lucy.. albeit without Lucy's approval.. but hey- who's looking?
I also am LOVIN the baby legs.. I just keep thinking, "She's a maniac, MANIAC", via Flashdance circa 1983 and Jennifer Beals.
Ok, yes.. this was NOT a good look..(even Chris raised his brows to say "why is she wearing argyle AND polka dots??"), Looking back, I am thinking "hot mess"
Obviously, she pulls herself up nowadays, so we had to lower the crib, THEN, she kept pulling on the quilt from the inside of the crib, and would just end up pulling it IN the crib....
I hope everyone is having a FANTABULOUS week- I know we are enjoying all of the sunshine (and kisses, and loves and sugars OH MY!!) the good Lord gives us!





No comments:
Post a Comment