Hello to all!!! Fall greetings and Autumn blessings! I have been behind on my blogging!! But in alllll fairness- my wireless has been out on the home computer for a while, and my savvy hubby returned it to working order last night!!!- So, we have been so busy.. it's crazy! We have lots to catch up on, so I won't blab on like I usually do.. (although.. in my mind, that's the best part!!)
We took baby girl to the Parkhurst pumpkin patch before Halloween.. we figured we would get some super cute pics of her crawling all over pumpkins.. what we didn't account for was A) Although the Parkhurst pumpkin patch was a really cute place (will be loads more fun when she is a lil older!).. there was no pumpkin "patch", just a tractor bed full of pumpkins.. and B) Baby girl was CRABTASTIC... we apparently interrupted naptime. Despite A & B, Chris and I enjoyed ourselves, and made complete idiots of one another trying to get baby girl to smile.... our embarrassment equals your pleasure- ENJOY!!!
The entrance to said Parkhurst Pumpkin "patch" (FIBBERS!)
Baby girl in the midst of a few rouge pumpkins
"yummmm.. pumpkin..."
"This is ONE of the smiles you get.. make your choices wisely woman!! You only have two life-lines left!"
"Seriously.. I can only give you a half-a-smile- I'm bushed, having fun is HARD!"





No comments:
Post a Comment