Ahhh... Halloween.. Quite possibly one of my FAVORITE holidays!!! Despite this love an affection for all things scary this time of year.. we failed to get ALL of the Halloween decorations up this year- sad as that is.. we still managed to have a pretty fun Halloween!!!
Our day started off with big smile from baby girl! She enjoyed wearing her "My 1st Halloween" bib Nana A got for her- she was FASCINATED by all of the colors- I think she played with it all day long!
It just SO happens that the baby legs I ordered for her arrived on Halloween morning- NO- it is NOT part of a costume!! Baby legs are like little leg warmers- they keep baby girls knees from getting all gobbledy-gookey while she is crawling around the house- some say they are hideous.. I think they are super cute! (especially on baby girl!!!).. learn to love it, people.
We had to make some adjustments to Lucy's Halloween costume.. as you can CLEARLY see.. she LOVES this costume.. she is thinking about wearing it every day.
Around dinner time, I let baby girl know it was time to get into her bat costume.. she was THRILLED... or not.
Yup.. definitely thrilled
Clearly Ecstatic
Buuut.. once we were done pulling and prodding, she seemed pretty proud of herself, and dare I say "happy" to be in bat attire???
Seriously, most bats are blood sucking rodents- but this one is just plain cute.. I think we will keep her.
Even upside down!!! How can you not LOVE this???
Upside down WITH puffer (sold separately!)
The Reeder clan came over to hang with us and do a little trick-or-treating.. meet Ariel the mermaid, and Sebastian the crab (also known as Ella and Grady!). We all had good times-and I certainly can't complain about alllll the extra sugar in the house!!! :P





No comments:
Post a Comment