Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Rage against the Machine....

That's right folks.. I am in protest- I am a little behind on this one, but nevertheless, I am going to stick it to the man.. eerrrrr, Woman, I guess.

When Ashlyn was born, I thought I found this awesome photographer to take her newborn photos.. the shoot was great the photographer was awesome. We went back a week later to see proofs.. she did a wonderful job.. until Chris asks the usual "how much is this going to cost?"... The next few minutes were a blur as she explained something about dollars to credits, etc. I think I was in shock at this point, but at least I didn't fall out of my chair.

After shelling out and INSANE amount of money (if I told you how much, you would die.. or laugh), we have only 11 pictures to show for it.. (you read right, ELEVEN.) We are now done with her- She refused to give us rights to print additional photos.. So I scanned them in for your viewing pleasure-feel free to print at your leisure. And don't worry-you don't have to tell me- I know I am a rebel... VIVA LA SMEDSTAD!!!!!!

3 comments:

J.K.j said...

I LOVE-LOVE those pictures. Good ideas for me to try. I am sooooo ready to meet our baby. I really like your new blog design too.

miss you...love...kbs

Jenn Sanders said...

This pictures are beautiful! I have a name of a lady who takes an hour worth of pictures for $150 and gives you all the photos on a CD to do whatever with. I haven't used her yet, because mine went up to $225, but she has a website if you are interested.

I love your blog. I have been HORRIBLE at keeping mine up. I just find so many other things to do on the computer, like SHOP!!

Love ya

Jenn

Lucas said...

oh Holly! They are so adorable! I feel like crying, I almost did too. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Sorry, couldn't resist that.